16 Mar Account Executive
Posted at 14:28h in Careers
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
REPORTING to: Operations Manager
Location: Home working & office based
Looking for: An enthusiastic and motivated individual who has previous experience working in a business to business sales environment
Main purpose of role:
- To serve as the lead point of contact for customer account matters & assist in delivering business solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- To develop business relationships and maximize income through upsell and relationship management with both new and existing clients.
- To ensure retention of customers using a consistent contact strategy.
- To demonstrate detailed knowledge of current market conditions, competitor products and services and to ensure Letmojo products and services are discussed accordingly to gain market share.
- To prospect, pitch and win new agents according to the business needs.
Key Task and Responsibilities
- To provide telephone and online chat support and account management to customers in all geographic areas.
- To keep accurate and effective records of customer interaction with the CRM environment.
- To present the Letmojo portfolio of products and services to existing and potential clients through all communication channels available.
- Meet the set sales targets for growth, acquisition and retention.
- Monitor and follow up on training delivered to customers to ensure understanding and competency.
- Deal effectively with customer queries and escalate where appropriate.
- Liaise with other areas of the business to deliver the appropriate customer needs and wants.
- To perform any other duties the company may reasonably ask you to perform using your skill set.
Education / Qualifications
Grade “C” or above in 5 subjects including English language and maths.
An accredited Sales qualification
“A” level education or equivalent
Experience / Knowledge
Confident negotiator and ability to question customers to effectively win business.
Not afraid of receiving rejection
Ability to demonstrate good knowledge & implementation of a sales process
Strong customer management skills with a demonstrable ability to prioritise workload and organise self.
Knowledge of the lettings industry and wider property market
Experience of using CRM systems for customer contact
Proven sales ability in a similar role
Skills / Aptitudes
Works collaboratively and co-operatively with others
Communicates in a clear and concise manner
Drives their own development and can work on own without distraction
Thinks clearly and puts the customer first
Makes effective decisions using the information available to them
Is adaptable and open to change
Happy to make their own decisions and takes ownership of those decisions made
Is able to prioritise and plan their own working day and week and plan ahead.